Skilled Ohio Estate Planning and Real Estate Attorney
Securing People’s Futures for More than 35 Years
Estate planning, trusts, and real estate matters can have a tremendous impact on your present, your future, and your legacy. These aren’t issues that you should take lightly, and at the Chardon, Ohio Law Office of William C. Hofstetter, we have the knowledge to get you the results you need. We are a seasoned law firm with more than 35 years of experience in the profession. In that time, we have taken care of individuals and businesses throughout Geauga, Lake, Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Trumbull, and Portage counties, with concentrations in the areas of estate planning and administration, trusts and estates, residential and commercial real estate, and business and personal injury litigation.
Big Firm Knowledge with Small Firm Personal Service
At the Law Office of William C. Hofstetter, you always receive:
- Personalized assistance — While we have the knowledge and experience of a larger firm, we take an individualized approach to our clients’ needs. From our full-service office in Chardon, Ohio, we are able to serve our clients in a way that larger offices simply can’t.
- Practical advice — We take the emotion out of the law. We make sure to address your case in a realistic and practical way, ensuring that your best interests are always being served.
- Experienced service — With more than 35 years of general practice experience to our credit, we are able to view your legal problems with a unique familiarity of the law. This extensive knowledge of the law has earned William Hofstetter a BV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for his professionalism and ethics.
Areas of Practice
At the Law Office of William C. Hofstetter, we handle cases regarding:
- Estate planning and administration — Our estate planning and administration service helps to secure your estate and legacy on a cost-efficient basis.
- Trusts and estates — When you need help with trust or estate matter, we provide the peace of mind that you and your family deserve.
- Residential and commercial real estate — We have extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate matters to assist clients in sales, purchases, and leasing (landlord and tenant).
- Oil and gas leases — Clearing titles and counseling and assistance in lease negotiations.
- Formation and ongoing representation of small businesses — LLCs, corporations, partnerships, and proprietors.
- Commercial litigation — Business clients turn to the Law Office of William C. Hofstetter with their most important and challenging business disputes.
- Personal injury litigation — We handle all types of personal injury matters, including wrongful death and product defect claims.
Contact Us Today.
Call our Chardon, Ohio office at 440.285.2247, or contact us online today to schedule and appointment with an experienced estate planning, real estate, or civil practice attorney. We proudly serve clients throughout Geauga, Lake, Cuyahoga, Ashtabula, Trumbull, and Portage counties.